Chaney Electronics allows customers to purchase electronic products in our online store, by phone, email, fax or mail.
1. Place your order on our secure SSL website
2. Place your order by phone at (800) 227-7312
3. Place your order by email at email@example.com
4. Place your order by fax at (480) 451-9495 (24 hour fax line)
5. Place your order by mail:
SCHOOL FAX ORDERS:
In order to make your Fax ordering experience as easy as possible, please use the following suggestions:
1. Use the CONTENTS on Page 4 of your Chaney Electronics Products Cataglog, and the QUICK CHECK ORDER FORM on pages 56 and 57. The Contents are categorized alphabetically and gives the name, stock number and page location of each our our products.
PDF Order Form for Schools Here are PDF pages of our order form
2. To Keep your New Catalog in tact, please make copies of the Quick Check Order Form and use them for your actual order. The QUICK CHECK ORDER FORM is designed to facilitate the process of purchasing products from Chaney Electronics. Use it to help you complete a PURCHASE ORDER, or when placing your order with one of our TOLL FREE Telephone Operators at 1-800-227-7312. Of course, if you wish, you can fax your order to us at our 24 Hour FAX Line (480) 451-9495 or mail your order to us as well (See Step 3).
3. If placing an order by fax or mail, please fill out the information area on Page 58. Be sure to include your method of payment.
4. For classroom ordering, circulate both the Catalog and the QUICK CHECK ORDER FORM to the students. Have the students place tic marks next to the items that they wish to order. Alternatively, you can have each student come to you and you can use the QUICK CHECK ORDER FORM to conveniently select the products that you wish to purchase. When the QUICK CHECK ORDER FORM has been marked with the "tic marks" or quantity for each item, you should multiply each kit or product price to come up with a line by line subtotal and then add these together to enter into the subtotal box on page 58. make sure that you fill out page 58 completely or that you issue us your STANDARD SCHOOL PURCHASE ORDER.
5. If you are mailing your QUICK CHECK ORDER FORM to
We accept Open Account Purchase Orders from Schools that are in good standing with our Credit Department. All Purchase Orders must be authorized by the School District. Terms are NET 30. We also accept Master Card, Visa, Money Orders, Personal or School Checks. Sorry we don not accept International Personal Checks.
There will be a $7.00 Shipping/Handling Fee for Standard Ground Shipping. Express delivery is available to customers at the calculated Express shipping rate. Please Note: Express shipping can be quite expensive so please call for pricing.
The options listed below are for 3 lbs or less and are only minimum fees and will increase according to weight and distance.
EXPRESS SHIPPING OPTIONS:
2 DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING - $25 Minimum Fee - Delivery in 2 Business Days
1 DAY EXPRESS SHIPPING - $58 Minimum Fee - Delivery in 1 Business Day
ALASKA, HAWAII, CANADA, GUAM and PUERTO RICO ORDERS will be charged a shipping charge of $7.00 plus 5% of the Total Product Price. All Orders must be paid in U.S. Funds. Please call for express shipping options.