Returns and Repairs
1. Any returns or repairs must be authorized prior to shipping and made within 30 days of the original invoice date.
2. Any returned kit must be unopened and unused. All returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee.
3. Chaney Electronics will provide repairs on our Kits up to 30 days from their original invoice date for schools/teachers only, provided that the kit has been assembled correctly on our circuit board per our instructions and have been completely checked by the instructor. If there are assembly and/or soldering errors there will be a charge for the repair work. We cannot accept kits that have been soldered with Acid Core Solder. In addition, our repair policy does not apply to any SMD/Hybrid Kit that uses SMD components.
4. If the student has made assembly errors, you will be advised of the cost of repairs before any work is done.
5. Please include copy of Original Invoice.