This super package helps your student succeed in building electronic kits because it contains everything your student needs to get started. Amazing value containing three separate kits which are easy to build and fun to operate plus all of the assembly tools including a soldering iron and solder.
C6933 Deluxe Introduction to Kit Building
This package contains:
• Low wattage 120VAC soldering iron
• Tube of SN63PB37 rosin core solder for electronic kit building
• Sharp wire cutting plier
• Special soldering helping hands with adjustable board holder, magnifying glass, solder tip cleaner sponge and solering iron holder
• Pair of safety glasses
C6933 Asssembly Kits:
• Learn to Solder Kit
• Non-functional PC board and components that the student builds to learn how to solder.
• Electronic Cricket Kit - This is a fully functional, one IC kit that the student builds after he/she learns how to solder. This kit starts “chirping” every time the lights go out. C6707 kit requires one 9V battery to operate (not included).
• Learn to Solder Robot Kit - Unique flashing Robot will not only help you learn good soldering techniques but will also be the center of attention wherever it is placed! C6845 kit requires one 9V battery to operate (not included).
This package is an amazing educational value and provides all you need to get started soldering! Skill Level 1.