Quick Study Labs - Soldering Kit 1
This is an encompassing learn to solder kit which includes all the tools necessary for electronic kit building, a non-functional practice soldering kit, and 3 functional soldering kits with operational theorey.
This learn to solder kit includes the following tools:
• Low wattage 120VAC soldering iron
• Tube of 60/40 rosin core solder for electronic kit building
• Sharp wire cutting pliers
• Special soldering helping hands with adjustable board holder, magnifying glass, solder tip cleaner sponge and solering iron holder
• Pair of safety glasses
• Solder Wick
This learn to solder kit includes the following kits:
• Learn to Solder Kit - A non-functional kit that teaches proper soldering techniques.
• Learn to Solder Robot Kit - A functional kit that flashes LEDs operated from a 9V battery and features additional practice.
• Electronic Cricket Kit - A functional kit that produces cricket chirping sounds operated from a 9V battery.
• Secret Alarm Kit - A functional alarm kit that senses changes in light operated from a 9V battery.